Pack: I500 Intraoral Scanner and Training with Corus Dental - Medit
Price VAT included (21%): 18.927,85 €
Scanner + Training Pack for implementation of digital protocols in the clinic:
Dentaltix with the collaboration of Benmayor and Corus offers you:
- Medit i500.
- Digital Plus Certification Pack: Diflow Certificate:
- 20h of exclusive dedication of an expert consultant for your clinic.
- Operation of equipment and software.
- Digital clinical protocols.
- Digital practice management.
- Accompaniment in real cases.
Digital Certification Plus Pack + i500 Intraoral Scanner + Laptop PC
I500 Intraoral Scanner
For fast scanning, the Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner is ideal in video format. The perfect combination of precision and efficiency.
Characteristics of the Intraoral Scanner:
- Delicate, transparent and highly accurate scanning, offering an incredible level of detail. This means that you can forget about poor quality, choppy images.
- Dust-free work.
- Captures in full color HD images.
- It has two high-speed cameras, providing extremely fast scanning.
- Indicated in diagnostic and preoperative, for occlusion analysis and orthodontic treatment planning.
- They can be used for the design of more natural prostheses, using the reference data in the modeling process.
- It is lightweight, easy to handle and small in size, which will enhance your use while offering patient comfort.
- Weight: 276 grams.
- The single button allows you to start or stop scanning at any time. And when the scan is complete, you can press and hold it to continue to the next step.
- Its CAD/CAM system makes it easy to export STL files out of Medit Link and share them with your laboratory of choice.
- You will be able to get better results, optimizing your workflows with maximum flexibility.
- Access to the 1Tcloud.
Digital Plus Certification: Diflow Certificate
Dentaltix with the collaboration of Benmayor and Corus offers you this Digital Certification in which you will be able to learn and put into practice, from the hand of experts, all the digital clinical protocols whose common objective is to improve the quality of care, both for patients and for a better internal organisation of the clinic. Always with a realistic and simple vision of digitisation in the clinic.
what is the Digital Plus Diflow Certificate?
The participant will have the necessary tools to implement digital protocols in their clinic, with an accelerated learning curve that will allow them to obtain a rapid return on investment. 20 hours of exclusive dedication of an expert consultant for your clinic.
Digital Plus Diflow Certificate Syllabus
- Operation of equipment and software: Basic functions of the software, recommended scanning protocols for different clinical situations, solution of the most common errors in the process and other complementary applications.
- Digital clinical protocols to deal with the different clinical indications (fixed dentures, simple and advanced implantoprostheses, etc.) with their peculiarities and tricks for greater efficiency and predictability.
- Digital practice management: Indicators of success to measure in the field of digitisation, how to manage change within our practice as well as the financial and economic impact of digitisation.
- Accompaniment in real cases in your clinic for a minimum of 12 hours divided into 2-3 days.