Gutta-percha obturators THERMAFIL from Maillefer
The Thermafil radicular obturation technique is one of the most reliable solutions and proven today by endodontists all over the world. Filling with Thermafil fills the root canal along its entire length in a three-dimensional and homogeneous manner with apical fixation capacity.
Characteristics of THERMAFIL shutters:
- Three-dimensional canal sealing
- Excellent lateral and apical sealing (the hot guta-percha has capacity to reach the apex)
- Easy obturation for every instance, long roots, curved and narrow conduits.
- Saving of time, for professional and patient comfort
- Easy to use (short learning curve)
- Good gutta-percha filling of the entire root canal system.
- Flexible plastic handle and carrier with a .04 taper
- Longitudinal slot throughout the central plastic piece that allows an easier retreatment
- Silicone stopper as depth indicator
- Thermafil sealing plugs are available in boxes of 6 units according to ISO sizes from 020 to 140
- Content: 6 shutters.