- All the components of the Chiropro, with its main characteristics
- A demonstration of a 3-step implantology
- How to carry out the correct maintenance of the appliance
Video: Chiropro 3rd Generation BienAir
Basic operation of the third generation Chiropro:
To explain the basic operation of the 3rd generation Chiropro, we will detail it in 3 stages:
Stage 1: Initial Milling in Patient's Bone
- The 3rd generation Chiropro implantology motor has a backlit colour display.
- The parameter to be modified will always be blue. It can be modified with the control wheel, with which you can select the speed to perform the milling easily.
- When the pedal is pressed, the motor is activated, starting the activity with the micromotor and against angle to perform the drilling in the patient's bone, with continuous light at all times.
- In the case shown in the video we do not have irrigation, but the irrigation line is connected to the serum bottle.
Stage 2: Milling at medium or low speed
To change the stage, press the yellow button on the pedal or press the control (or rotary) button briefly.
- Depending on the diameter of the cutter we are using, you will perform the milling at medium speed or at low speed.
- In the same way as in the previous stage, in the second stage you will be able to lower the milling speed through the rotary control so that it adjusts correctly to the patient.
Stage 3: Insertion of the implant
By pressing the yellow pedal button again, we move on to the next stage, which is the implant insertion stage. In this stage you must bear in mind that:
- The screen changes completely, so that you can modify the torque value.
- You proceed to insert the implant at the selected speed.
- In the event that the torque does not reach, perhaps caused by the bone density of the patient, you can make a long press of the yellow button of the pedal, about 2 seconds, and the third generation Chiropro will make an increase of 5 newtons the torque without the need to make another manipulation.
- You will be able to repeat the previous step as many times as necessary, until reaching a torque of 70 newtons, which although they are not recommended to more than 50, the motor has this possibility.
- When we perform the insertion of the implant you will see some colored dots on the screen that indicate the maximum torque reached graphically that you can even see when you release the pedal, because your eyes will be focused on the patient.
- To finish the surgery, press the yellow button again and you are done.
In case you would like to reverse, for example, if you are performing an implant and before you have exceeded, press the gray button on the pedal and the machine will select the counterclockwise direction. (The machine will warn you of this). As an additional function, we can indicate to the motor if we want irrigation or not, activate or deactivate the function by pressing the blue button also located on the pedal.
4 additional considerations for cleaning and maintenance:
1. The whole process is carried out very easily through the control button, which, at the end of the treatment, you can remove without any inconvenience to disinfect it and sterilize it in the autoclave, and then put it back, no problem since it is magnetized. The front of the equipment is a glass that covers the screen that can be disinfected perfectly.
2. As for the maintenance of the counter-angle and the micromotor, we should not allow more than 30 minutes to pass to avoid coagulation problems. Proceed to remove the drill, remove the counter-angle and the irrigation line. Unscrew the micro motor and wash it with running water from above and below (if the water contains a high rate of lime, it is recommended to rinse with distilled water) and then place it in sterilisation bags and take it to the autoclave.
3. The cable can also be washed with water and even disinfectant. The micromotor cable can also be placed in the autoclave (obviously by removing the irrigation line).
4. To the counter angle, you must clean the irrigation tube as it has contact with saline, this cleaning is done with special cleaning agents for these tubes, then proceed with Spraynet, the alcohol cleaner BienAir, lubricate it with oil, and also takes the autoclave.
If you want to know more about the maintenance of rotating instruments for your dental clinic, visit our article Video: Step by step maintenance of the turbine and contra-angle in your dental clinic or the article on Tips for maintenance of rotating instruments in which we give you different recommendations to save money, make a correct lubrication, among others.
So far, the demonstration of the Chiropro 3rd generation surgery and implant motor,and as Jorge has mentioned, this is one of the most advanced and easy to use of all the implantology motors available on the market. The electric micromotor is of great power, guaranteed for 3 years. In addition, it has an extremely clean design, with the irrigation line very well located that allows work without inconvenience.
Interested in learning more about Chiropro 3rd Generation? Do not hesitate to call our telephone number (+44 2036 086 214) or write to us at email@example.com to arrange an appointment and make a live demonstration in your clinic. You can also leave your name and telephone number on the form and we will give you free advice.
Click here on the button to see the variety of implant motors available in our catalogue and if you found this article interesting and useful, share and comment with us on our social networks. Follow us!