In this post we present the new Chiropro implantology motor 3rd Generation from Bien Air . Through a short video, Jorge from Bien Air, explains:
- All the components of the Chiropro, with its main characteristics
- A demonstration of a 3-step implantology
- How to carry out the correct maintenance of this motor
Video: Chiropro 3rd Generation BienAir
Main new features of Chiripro 3rd generation:
The surgery and implant motor, Chiropro, stands out for its simplicity and ease of use.
- The Console has a large screen that shows in larger size the variable to modify at each stage of surgery and is operated by a single button.
- The irrigation line is inserted in the lower part of the contra-angle, so that it does not hinder the work of the professional in the mouth.
- The electric micromotor is guaranteed for 3 years and is one of the most powerful on the market.
- Continuous light at all times.
- strong>maintenance : once the surgery is over, we should not allow more than half an hour to pass to avoid blood coagulation problems. The micromotor is the only one on the market that we can simply put under the tap to clean it.
Are you interested in learning more about the Chiropro 3rd Generation?
. ** Only for clinics located in Spain.