Anthogyr Torq Control features
- Torq Control is a dynamometric contra-angle for screwing prosthetic elements on implants, calibrated and precise.
- Torq-Control enables allows an ideal tightening of the screw and limit tightening that is too large that it may lead to the fracturing of the screw.
- Dynamometric torque contra-angle 10-35Ncm.
- For contra-angle drills.
- Extraordinary tightening precision thanks to 7 removable torque levels
- Universal dynamometric torque, compatible with all implant systems
- Only 135g for greater freedom of movement
- Optimal 100° head angle to facilitate access to posterior sectors
- Ease of maintenance: monoblock design with a smooth surface that limits bacterial retention areas
- Microhead for easier access to the mouth
- Automatic removal for optimum safety
- Longer that a manual wrench, facilitating access to posterior areas.
- Offers all possibilities of tightening screws in one single instrument.
- Manufacturer: ANTOGHYR
- Manufacturer reference: 022
- Contents: 1 unit.