3M ESPE RELYX UNICEM APLICAP SELF-ADHESIVE CEMENT
Self-adhesive cement for a highly resistant attachment, eliminating the need to record, prime and adhere. RelyX Unicem shows a very limited discolouration, ensuring long-lasting aesthetics.
The self-adhesive cement is the most clinically tested worldwide. The highest degree of neutralisation (pH value) after 24 hours. Excellent resistance to adhesion in various materials.
RelyX™ Unicem has been the first self-adhesive cement, introduced in 2002. It is now the most clinically tested self-adhesive cement worldwide, with a very low risk of post-operative sensitivity. Unique self-adhesive chemistry for a highly resistant attachment, eliminating the need to record, prime and adhere. RelyX™ Unicem shows a very limited discolouration, ensuring long-lasting aesthetics.
- The adhesive monomers react with the dentine and the enamel in an acid-based reaction.
- At the same time, the polymerised reaction starts to form a three-dimensional network.
- As a result of the acid reaction in the first step, the water molecules react with the glass ionomer cement fillings.
- The results of this process are basic hydroxyl ions that cause the neutralised reaction until a pH of 7 is reached.
- This chain changes the properties of the material from hydrophilic to hydrophobic.
- The result is a mechanical resistance can and dimensional stability typical of a resin composite.
- False endodontics.
- 50 Aplicap Capsule Refills in the following shades: A2 Universal (24), Translucent (16) and A3 Opaque (10) and 10 tips. (Ref. 56815 3M).
- 50 Aplicap Capsule Refills, Translucent shade and 10 tips. (Ref. 56816 3M).
- 50 Aplicap Capsule Refills, A1 shade. RelyX™ Unicem Maxicap™ Capsules. (Ref. 56819 3M).