Relix Unicem 2 Automix by 3M ESPE:
RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix is a high strength cement without the need for pre-treatment.
Features of RelyX™ Unicem 2:
- RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix combines the essential factors for clinical success.
- It provides high adhesion and high resistance to colour change.
- It is stable in the long term.
- The cement has virtually no postoperative hypersensitivity.
- The syringe provides comfortable handling.
- It has an optimum consistency for dispensing and placement of the restoration.
- Allows for flexible dosing.
- Thanks to a good selection of tips, it is possible to easily apply the paste directly into the cavity.
- There is a very low risk of bubbles and gaps.
- It offers excellent results without any pre-treatment of the tooth.
- No pre-treatment such as acid etching, primer or adhesive application is required.
- It allows very easy removal of excess material.
- Dual polymerization
RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix is suitable for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Posts and bolts.
- Maryland 2 or 3 piece bridges.
- 3-unit bridges retained by inlays/onlays.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal restorations on implant abutments.
Contents of RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix
- 1 x 8.5 gram syringe
- 15 mixing tips (normal)
- 5 mixing tips (wide)
- 5 endo tips