ZHERMACK MAXI MONOPHASE SILICONE
Maxy Monophase is a medium viscosity silicone designed for fixed and removable prostheses, implantology and for the single-phase technique with an individual cuvette viscosity. Hydrorise single-phase has great fluidity, so it can be used in the preparations using an elastomer syringe.
- Ideal consistency for simultaneous technique with two viscosities
- Maximum precision in detail reproduction
- Excellent elastic recovery
- 5: 1 mixing ratio
- Contact angle <10 °
- Ideal working time / set time ratio (Snap-set effect)
- Shorter time in the mouth
- Sweet mint flavor
- Manufacturer: ZHERMACK
- NORMAL. Manufacturer Reference: C207040
- FAST. Manufacturer Reference: C207041
- 2 cartridges of 380ml (base and catalyst).
- 15 dynamic-static mixing tips.
- 1 elastomer syringe.
- 15 yellow intraoral tips.