piezomed piezoelectric for intraoral surgery by w&h
the latest technology in intraoral surgery and implantology with the piezoelectric ultrasound systems developed by the prestigious w&h brand.
the piezomed sa-320 model facilitates the work for the most complicated treatments in a simple step, cutting with great precision on bone surface in a minimally invasive treatment, it manages to keep the surrounding soft tissue intact and to get a clean clinical field thanks to the ultrasonic cavitation effect.
speed for the dental professional and minimal stress for the patient, painless treatments with recovery and healing in a short period of time.
advantages of the piezomed piezoelectric
- automatic insert recognition
- once the tip has been inserted, the device recognizes the insert and assigns the correct specific power to it. it also allows manual modification within the recognized power group.
- simplifies handling and avoids human error
- safety, reduces the risk of overloading and increases the life of the inserts
- individual programs: programs can be customized to the doctor's tastes and work mode, with memory of the last chosen setting and boost function, which allows to increase the basic power by 20% during a short time.
- "power" program. increases power by putting more pressure on the insert (in addition to the boost function)
- "basic" program. stable power regardless of pressure on the insert (in addition to boost function)
- "smooth" program the handpiece power is reduced by more pressure on the insert (in addition to the boost function)
- led ring lighting: handpiece with led ring module, illuminated and shadow-free clinical field, handpiece and cable are sterilizable and thermally disinfectable
- effective cooling: completely cooled operating field and free from overheating thanks to the redesign of the spray closer to the working area of the insert
- control unit
- s-nw wireless foot pedal with wireless technology for maximum comfort and ergonomics, no tangling or tripping
- handpiece with 1.8 meter cable
- fastening clips
- set of spray tubes
- network cable
- micromotor support
- insert changer key
- sterilization cassette
- "bone" insert kit
||100 - 130 v or 220 -240 v
||50 - 60 hz
|max. power consumption
|max. output power:
|100 % refrigerant flow rate:
||min. 50 ml / min.
|length of handpiece cable:
||1.8 m or 3.5 m
|foot control pedal:
|height / width / depth:
||109 x 256 x 305 mm
special "bone" insert kit for bone surgery with factory reference 07173100 consisting of 6 inserts:
- b1 insert with thin, serrated active part achieves more precise saw cuts with hardly any accessory bone loss during bone graft extraction.
- b2r (right) and b2l (left) inserts with thin gear and special right or left angle to achieve horizontal saw cuts in the most difficult to reach areas.
- insert b3 sharp active part for shaping and contouring the bone surface as well as collecting bone chips
- special b4 insert for shaping and grooving the alveolar ridge
- b5 insert design with flat active part for bone flap detachment and bone chip collection