Futurabond NR Self-Etching and Light-Curing Adhesive
Universal adhesive reinforced with nanoparticles indicated for direct restorations with all types of photopolymerizable materials and in dentin hypersensitivity treatments.
Futurabond NR has the same adhesion properties as full-etch adhesives. It is easy and quick to apply, allowing the technique of a layer, a polymerization, facilitating its use in pediatric dentistry .
Futurabond NR Features:
- It has the same adhesion properties as total etch adhesives.
- Long-term waterproof .
- Moisture tolerant.
- Contains fluorides.
- Quick and easy to apply, creates a film thick enough for the one-coat, one-cure technique.
- Ideal for pediatric dentistry.
- It does not need storage in a refrigerator.
- Polymerize 10 seconds with blue light.
- Format : Bottle (4 ml liquid A + 4 ml liquid B ).
Futurabond NR indications for use:
- Direct restorations with all polymerizable filling materials.
- For any type of class.
- Dentin hypersensitivity treatments.
- Pediatric dentistry.