COMPOSITE BIFIX SE
Bifix SE is a Composite of dual cure and self adhesive which is used in dentistry for the definitive fixing of inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges of ceramic, zirconia, composite or metal, as well as to the definitive fixing of metal, ceramic posts and reinforced with fibres.
This Cementeado Material of VOCO is especially comfortable for dentist and patient since it allows a short intraoral setting time and easy removal of excess.
- Good adhesion to all materials
- Low solubility
- No mixing errors
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Available in various colours.
- Manufacturer: VOCO
- Manufacturer reference: 1786
- Spare parts syringes QuickMix 5gs., each 5 mixing tips type 14 and 15, 5 intra-oral tips type 1