Spanish surgical masks for protection
These protective masks are made in Spain, specifically in Madrid and are disposable, rectangular shapes with a 3-layer filter. They are comfortable due to their anatomical fit for different sizes and facial features, with a mouldable strap at the top for easy adjustment on the nose. Made of TNT, propylene and PP/PE.
Characteristics of the masks made in Madrid:
- Made in Spain. Guaranteed quality.
- It does not release particles.
- Highly resistant to breathing air humidity.
- 3-layer filter: TNT layer + Meltbown propylene layer + bicomponent fine fabric layer (PP/PE).
- High filtration efficiency.
- Resistant latex-free elastic bands.
- Very comfortable and lightweight.
- Protects against colds, flu, coughs, COVID-19 viruses and air pollution.
- For personal use only, not reusable .
- Certificate: UNE 0064-1:2020.
- Measurements: 175 x 95 mm.
- Blue colour.
- Contents: 1 box containing 50 pcs.
Instructions for use of Spanish surgical masks:
- Wash hands before putting on the mask
- Check the mask for tears or holes.
- Fit the mask by pulling the elastics and adjusting the upper part to the shape of the nose.
- Stretch from the bottom to cover the chin.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Maximum recommended use: 6 hours .