Type IIR Children's Surgical Masks
Children's 3-layer masks . Comfortable for children because they fit the nose and ears. They are flexible and the structure of the 3 layers is not altered. They are designed to prevent the transfer of fluids, microorganisms and particles. Reduce potential exposure to blood and fluids.
Characteristics of type IIR infant masks
- They allow comfortable breathing for children.
- They are disposable, single use .
- UNE EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 .
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98% .
- Medical device, NOT PPE .
- Produced with paints suitable for contact with food
- Does not produce irritation. Does not contain latex.
- Composition : Propylene, permeable to air.
- Color: White with drawings.
- Measurements: 145 x 95 mm .
- Content: Box of 10 units
Storage: the product should be stored in a cool and dry place with a minimum of 15º C, away from heat and direct sunlight.
* Recommended use maximum 4 hours. If you feel moisture or deterioration, replace with another.