TF ADAPTATIVE introduction kit (ENDODONTIC MOTOR + CONTRA-ANGLE + FILE ASSORTMENT)
Features of the TF Adaptative introduction kit.
- Adaptive Motion technology enables the Adaptative files to self-adjust to the torsional forces inside the canals depending on the pressure supported by the file.
- TF Adaptive adapts to the torsional forces inside the canal depending on the pressure exerted on the file.
- The file will move in either a rotary or reciprocating manner depending on the situation.
- This Sybronendo endodontic motor is characterised by its "Adaptive Motion". The endodontic motor adapts the movement based on the amount of pressure on the file.
- Alternative angles may vary: Without load 600° forwards and backwards 0°, and with load 370° forwards and up to 50° backwards, based on the load of the files.
- Effective waste disposal.
- Endodontic preparation successfully by the progressive advancement through the channel.
- The adaptive motion increases resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- The adaptive motion reduces the torsional stress on the file.
- The TF files’ crystalline structure provides a greater range of elasticity.
- High resistance to flexion
- Resistance to cyclic fatigue of the new nickel-titanium based rotary instruments used in different rotational directions.
- Reference: SYBRONENDO
- Manufacturer reference: 815-1531
This Sybronendo reference includes the endodontic motor with the contra-angle plus the following material:
- 5 Adaptive SMALL 23mm file boxes
- 2 Adaptive SMALL 27mm file boxes
- 5 Adaptive M/L 23mm file boxes
- 2 Adaptive M/L 23mm file boxes
- 2 25mm K 8 file boxes
- 2 25mm K10 file boxes
- 2 25mm K15 file boxes
- LA AXXES bur kit.