SWISS & WEGMAN SW5-D DIODE LASER
The high-tech SW5-D diode laser is specifically designed for dental practice. Effective and decisive as a surgical instrument, it allows vaporization and engraving very good precision, control of depth of cut and a perfect coagulation without any carbonizing effect of the treated tissue. The thermal effect of the elimination of the bacterial flora and the anti-inflammatory action makes SW5-D a first choice instrument in the treatment of periodontal pockets, treatment of periimplantitis and disinfection of root canals.
The bio-stimulating action of the metabolic processes involving reparative fibroblasts synthesis and increased microcirculation of the blood and the venous-lymphatic drainage permit an epithelial recovery of rapid attack and a rapid healing favoring, therefore , Healing processes. In the field of traumatology, due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, the diode laser is used to cure numerous diseases that lead to a faster resolution of pain and functional recovery of the affected part.
- It reduces the use of anesthetics and analgesics thanks to the action of laser radiation.
- Decontamination of treated sites.
- Hemostasis of the surgical field without the application of stitches.
- Power supply: 100-240V AC
- Industrial Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Maximum input power: 1.5A AC
- Maximum power absorbed by the system: 2A
- Maximum power at the working point: 5W
- Medical Class: II B
- Insulation class: I - Applied Part Type B
- Laser class: IV
- Dimensions: 25x22x8,5cm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4 kg approx.
- Power: 0.1W-5.0W
- Theme form: Selectable: Continuous - 500Hz - 1000Hz
- Duty Cycle: 50%
- Usage: Continuous - timed (min 1 s - max 99 s)
- Stability problem: ± 20%
- Wavelength: 808 ± 5 nm
- The laser source: 6W
- Manufacturer: SWISS & WEGMAN
- Manufacturer Ref.: SW5-D
- Fiber optic 300 p.m.
- Surgical handpiece.
- Therapeutic handpiece with fiber optics of 600 uM.
- Two pairs of glasses.
- Power cord.
- Clinical protocols.
- User manual.