Intraoral Joinplant welder for immediate loading
Features of the Joinplant Implant welder
- Joinplant is an intraoral welder, which is ideal for uniting and stabilising implants with immediate load with a rigid splint in order to break the mastication forces applied on implants during healing and osteointegration.
- Using a welding clamp equipped with copper electrodes, a prefabricated titanium bar is welded to the implant abutments directly in the oral cavity:
- Thanks to the latest applied technology, the shock at the contact point on the implant takes place in minimal time (a few milliseconds) without heating the surrounding tissues and at the same time getting a solid union on the titanium.
- Essential for immediate loading implants, achieves a safety attachment, reducing mechanical stress exerted on each implant during mastication and prevents the risk of micro-movements, thus favouring implant stability during the early stages of bone integration, vital for the correct resolution of the treatment.
- It has security mechanisms so there are no risks for the patient, since during the welding process the pliers automatically disconnect from the network and the heat produced dissipates through the copper electrodes thanks to the copper’s greater thermal conductivity compared to titanium.
- Power source: 115-230V AC
- 50-60 Hz mains frequency
- Average output power: 10 W
- Maximum punctual power: 1 KW (during the welding phase)
- Manufacturer: Swiss & Wegman Srl
- Manufacturer Reference: DTE
- Contents: Intraoral welder / Welding clip / Control pedal / Two wires for welding the clamp / Power cable.