MATERIAL FOR INDOOR RESTORATIONS CERAMAGE OF SHOFU
Ceramage is a micro ceramic zirconium silicate that creates indirect restorations that show practically the transmission of light just like the natural teeth, maintaining a remarkable transparency. Ceramage bonds to a variety of substructures, including noble and high precious metal alloys.
With a wide selection of color on the natural tooth and reproduction of the chewing gum, in addition to new white shades bleach, Ceramage can be used to create superior anterior and posterior crowns, veneers, implant-supported restorations and inlays and onlays. Ceramage set of rubber colors are also ideal for reproducing the gingival anatomy.
- Microfine structure provides high compressive strength.
- Not glazing, maintenance of excellent color stability.
- Outstanding tensile strength and elasticity.
- Superior wear characteristics.
- Gum ideals for gingival modification, implant cases and porcelain restorations previously set colors.
For more information, click here.
- Manufacturer: SHOFU
- Manufacturer Part No: