XCP Dentsply Evolution Instrumental Kit
The Evolution Instrumental Kit 2000 facilitates dental radiographs making them more comfortable for the patient and more effective and quick for the dentist. This kit allows x-rays of the anterior and posterior areas of the bite and endodontic zones. The system allows the X-ray cone to align with the film and prevents X-rays from being cut in the film. The Evolution Instrumental Kit 2000 is also easy to assemble thanks to the use of XCP coded colors, and offers a great comfort to the patient thanks to the round design of its blocks and the biter.
- It greatly facilitates the performance of dental radiographs.
- Sterilizable in Autoclave.
- 4 indicator arms: 1 anterior, 2 posterior, 1 bite fin.
- 4 rings: 1 anterior, 2 posterior, 1 bite fin.
- 17 bite blocks: 4 anterior, 8 posterior and 5 bite.
- 4 rings: 1 anterior, 2 posterior, 1 bite fin (2H # 2, # 1V2,1H # 0 / 1.1V # 1)
- Instruction chart.
Manufacturer Reference: 54-2001