Pink modelling wax for dentures
Reus wax is a standard modelling wax for dentures, which is characterised by its good elasticity and adhesion. Normal and hot weather (high temperature) versions are available, both of which vary in melting point to ensure adequate elasticity and adhesion.
Characteristics of Reus modelling wax for warm climates:
- Designed for removable denture work in high ambient conditions.
- Melting point higher than normal.
- Increased cold stiffness.
- Better adhesion.
- Pink colour.
- Measurements: 174 x 94 mm.
- Caliber: 1.5 mm.
- Melting point: 62/63ºC.
- Contents: 1 box of 20 plates, 450g in total.