Locator processing Pack
Locator processing pack is the main system for fixing on dental implant overdentures in the maxillary inferior or superior.
The Locator pillars are screwed directly on implants, while withholding of plastic are placed in the prosthesis.
The pack processing is for single use only.
Characteristics of the male connectors of angulation correction
- They allow restorations in an implant not parallel with an angle of up to 20 degrees
- Versatile action of the male connector, enables the insertion with a divergence total up to 40 degrees between two implants
- Each processed package contains everything you need to select the retention levels and solve angulation correction
- Male connectors improve ease of placement and removal of the teeth
2 packs of processed Locator which includes:
Manufacturer Reference: PD-8540-2
- A capsule (black)
- Buttons: Red, Orange and green
- A spacer ring