MD30 IMPLANT ENGINE
Description: MD30 is an engine specially designed to facilitate implantology treatments. It offers two engine connections, which makes the job much simpler and more efficient. Characteristics:
- Dual system - suitable for 2 motors.
- Silent peristaltic pump, integrated in the device and with front access.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Direct programming, with easy navigation.
- Pilot control for the 2 engines.
- Integrated support for irrigation liquids.
- Up to 40,000 rpm, 10 - 120,000 rpm on the instrument.
- Power 120W, torque 8Ncm.
- Maximum torque on the instrument up to 80 Ncm.
- Refrigeration 1-100 ml / min.
- Manufacturer: NOUVAG
- Manufacturers Reference: