Steinvit 4-layer N14 UP acrylic teeth for dentistry
Features of the New Stetic Steinvit 4-layer N14 UP acrylic teeth:
- 4-layer acrylic teeth: two gingival layers and two incisal
- Designed to replace one or more dental pieces
- Made with methyl polymethacrylate, pigments, ethylene glycol dimethacrylate, fluorescence and methyl methacrylate.
- The gingival layer, inside the tooth, provides the colour and simulates the dentine
- The incisal layer is on the outside, it simulates the enamel, provides translucency and a has a pearl effect on the teeth.
- A wide variety of shapes and colours that adapt to the needs of each patient: Anterior shapes: 12 upper and 6 lower. Posterior shapes: 7 upper and lower. 18 shades. Normal or Crossed Articulation.
- Contents: 1 container
- Manufacturer: New Stetic
- Manufacturer Reference: 06573 NS