Articulator Archimedes PRO Arcon Semi-adjustable + Standard Arch + Case
The Archimedes Articulator Pro is the result of an elaborate study on the needs of modern prostheses. Its robust structure made of aluminium ensures great stability. Its light weight facilitates handling. Its open shape provides great visibility of the model regardless of the angle of study of the model. Features of the articulator Archimedes Pro
Characteristics Archimedes PRO with standard arch:
- The bottom part is designed to work with an angle of 45°.
- Fixed intercondylar distance (110 mm). Adjustable Bennett angle. Regulation of the condylar guide.
- System of stabilisation of the condylar movement of the guide with silicone connection.
- Pine for supporting the upper branch in open position.
- Possibility of identically calibrating several articulators (optional calibrator).
- The parts that make up the articulator are available.
Facial Arch with Standard Arch
The main feature of the face bow of the articulator Arquímedes Pro is in the original system of transfer of the fork of the registration in the articulator, not needing the prosthetic facial arch itself, which facilitates the Assembly of plaster models in the articulator. This characteristic influences the quality of the work, both in accuracy and speed. Simply change the incisal guide of the articulator by the fork support (supplied with the set). Arch design ensures great stability in opening and closing in relation to log cradle, i.e. that this stays fixed during the movement of the arc. The headphones are anatomical, proved comfortable for the patient. They are removable and sterilisable chemically. It is supplied with the set a carrying case, a fork for teeth and nasal support.