Piezoelectric Miniuniko PZ
Mariotti's Miniuniko PZ Surgery Piezoelectric is a compact, affordable, and built-in peristaltic pump unit that includes the most reliable and powerful components to perform any dental piezo-electric surgery.
Thanks to its ultrasonic generator and its second-generation handpiece , Mariotti's Miniuniko PZ Piezoelectric offers as much power as its older brother, the Uniko PZ, and its use is solely for surgery.
To be able to use its full potential from the first day, the Miniuniko PZ is accompanied by an essential kit of 6 surgical tips that will allow you to perform a great variety of treatments.
General technical characteristics:
- Voltage: 230V-50 / 60Hz (optional 115V-50 / 60Hz)
- Power: 106 VA
- Insulation: class I, type BF
- Intermittent work: Ton-Toff = 30s-10s
- Working temperature: + 10 ° C / + 40 ° C
- Maximum peristaltic pump flow: 64 ml / min
- Dimensions of the control unit: mm 245x245x100
- Manufacturer: Mariotti
- Manufacturer Reference: MIN.PZ
- Operating frequency: 27 kHz ÷ 37 kHz automatic scan
- Handpiece power: 53 W
- Diameter of the handpiece: 23 mm
- Main functions: Power control, vibration, irrigation flow, programs
- Piezo control unit
- On / off pedal.
- Basic kit with 6 tips included.
- Torque wrench for ultrasonic tips.
- Two sterile irrigation tubes.