Dentsply Maillefer K-File ReadySteel Endodontic Files 25mm
The new range of ReadySteel files replaces the Colorinox family, now improved to offer instruments with better properties. Sterilised and individually packaged to ensure patient safety and maintain the integrity of the root preparation.
K-files are indicated for initial root exploration, patency, glide path, cleaning and shaping during instrumentation, as well as apical measurement of working and total length to the root apex.
Features of K-File ReadySteel files:
- Square cross-section (cross-section).
- Material: Stainless steel.
- Hand instrument with active cutting tip
- With built-in silicone stopper.
- Ergonomic plastic handle
- Colour-coded for easy distinction.
- K-File ReadySteel files are available in 21, 25 and 31 mm lengths.
- Depending on ISO size from 06 to 140
- Available in different numbers of 25 mm.
- Content: Blister of 6 files