RIGID GRACEY 7/8 DE LM
Curette to eliminate deep subgingival calculus of all surfaces. Specific for the finishing of subgingival root surfaces. The blade shank is thicker and stiffer, with an operative part wider than in standard model, which allows to exert more pressure. The handle is ErgoMax silicone and the work surfaces have an inclination of 20 ° with respect to the lower shank. It also has a curved cutting edge and the tip is rounded cut.
- Gracey 1/2 Curet for incisors and premolars.
- Gracey Curet 7/8 for premolars and molars. For buccal, mesial and lingual surfaces.
- Gracey Curet 11/12 for the mesial surfaces of the premolars and molars.
- Gracey Curet 13/14 for the distal surfaces of the premolars and molars.
- Manufacturer: LM
- Manufacturer Ref: 207-208RXSI
- Contents: 1 unit.