iBOND Universal Intraoral Repair Kit
A multi use kit for the repair of all types of restorations, regardless of material or clinical situation, it is possible to resolve most cases in a simplified and intraoral way.
Savings in time and money for a professional and patient solution for those more complicated cases of fractures in indirect restorations hitherto condemned to complete replacement or with pulpal compromise.
Thanks to the bonding properties of the iBOND Universal adhesive, you can restore from composite seals, inlays and metal crowns and even ceramicswhen preparing/using iBOND Ceramic.
- Adhesive iBond Universal
- Preparer iBOND Ceramic
- Composite Venus Diamond Flow Baseliner
- Composite Venus Pearl color HK2,5
- Cannulas, prospect and illustrative card
IBOND Universal Characteristics:
iBOND Universal is a multipurpose, photopolymerizable adhesive of universal use in any situation, treatment and dental matter, effective in simplified steps with a single layer of application..
Compatible with light-curing, self-curing and dual-curing materials, and dual polymerization without the need for dual polymerization activator, reliable bond strength for all common types of restorations.
- Union of direct restorations of composites and componomers based on light-curing methacrylate, of dual or self-curing polymerization.
- Union of reconstruction materials of photopolymerizable stumps , of dual or autopolymerization.
- Sealing of exposed Dentin and areas with hypersensibility.
- Sealing of cavities prior to amalgam restaurations.
- Union of fissure sealants.
- Sealing of cavities and stump preparations prior to temporary cementing of indirect restorations (according to the dentin immediate sealing technique).
- Cementation of indirect restorations with light-cured resin cements, dual polymerisation or self-curing..
- Intraoral repair of composite and compomer restorations, metal-ceramic, metal and ceramic restorations
- Savings in time and money, for patient, professional, and simple treatments... Also! Easy intraoral and direct solution for complicated and expensive cases
- Restorations with zirconium, precious and non-precious alloys, as well as composites can be repaired easily and quickly with a single layer.
- To join and repair ceramics with silicate, you need to apply iBOND Ceramic Primer to prepare the surface and obtain an excellent bond strength.