rotary files F360 25mm Komet
Rotating endodontic system of the Komet brand, the F360 files have been designed as an intelligent system for the instrumentation of most root canals with only two files.
It results in an easy, pleasant and simple preparation and with total safety, that is why it is one of the best options to start in rotary endodontics or lose the fear of a specialty such as endodontics.
Advantages and characteristics:
- Very fast preparation
- Files with high cutting power, can treat most root canals in just 3 minutes
- Universal and practical
- To treat almost all cases, available in a wide range of sizes and lengths, to instrument ducts with only 2 files
- No Torque adjustment required, all files work with the same 1.8 Ncm Torque Same 1.8 Ncm
- Respects root anatomy
- The files perfectly follow the original path of the duct, avoiding curvatures and steps
- Adaptation and operation with all endodontic motors with torque
- Cutting flexibility and efficiency
- Reduced taper .04 ensures optimum adaptation to almost all roots whether curved, straight or sinuous.
- NiTi Flexibility with Double-S-shaped Thin Cutting Cross-Section
The F360 file system is available in 3 lengths (21, 25 and 31mm) with 4 ISO sizes (25, 35, 45 and 55), packaged in blister packs of 6 sterilized units to avoid cross contamination.
- F360 of 21mm:
- nº25: F04L21.204.025
- No. 35. F04L21.204.035
- No. 45. F04L21.204.045
- No. 55. F04L21.204.055
- F360 of 25mm:
- nº25: F04L25.204.025
- No. 35. F04L25.204.035
- No. 45. F04L25.204.045
- No. 55. F04L25.204.055
- F360 of 31mm:
- nº25: F04L31.204.025
- nº35: F04L31.204.035
- nº45: F04L31.204.045
- nº55: F04L31.204.055