DENTAL ADHESIVE OPTIBOND FL KIT
The Optibond two-component dental adhesive from Kerr is an elastic material for seals and seals.
Like resins composing the infiltration of the material in the micro-retentions produced by the action of a conditioner in the surface of the enamel and dentin, the particularity of that dentin should not resect it, because the bands of collagen that are part of the fabric and make up the wall of the Dentinal tubules, collapse and block them. This is vital, as the dentin is composed of 25% water. Its components and the adhesive must be hydrophilic, the preservation of the normal tenor of humidity in the tissue facilitates its infiltration into deeper planes of the surface layer of dentin.
- Acid for dental filling
- Engraving Adhesive total of two components
- Great resistance
- Manufacturer: KERR
- Manufacturer reference: 26684 E
Complete Kit Contents:
- Contains: 1 x 8 ml OptiBond FL Prime frasco.
- 1 x 8 ml OptiBond FL Adhesive bottle.
- 1 x 3 syringe Gel Etchant.
- 10 disposable Gel Etchant syringe tips.
- 25 disposable mixing wells
- DISPOSABLE APPLICATOR TIPS