SPONGE HAEMOSTATIC HEMOSPON
- COMPOSITION: Hydrolysed collagen (gelatin), lyophilized and sterile
- ORIGIN: Pig
- STERILIZATION: Gamma-Rays
- Box with 40 units of 1 x 1 x 1 cm.
MAIN FEATURES OF HEMOSPON
- Hemospon is a hemostatic absorbable gelatin sponge.
- Made of pure pharmaceutical, porcine gelatin.
- Hemospon has healing and Hemostatic action.
- Hemospon absorbs 40-50 times its own weight in blood, protects the surgical wound, and accelerates the healing process.
- Hemospon stays completely absorbed for 15 days.
Hemospon is indicated during and after surgical procedures for obtaining local hemostasis, especially when control of bleeding by conventional methods was not efficient.
Hemospon also prevents bleeding and postoperative complications.
During surgical procedures, in addition to allowing hemostasis, Hemospon also acts to maintain the blood clot and fill the spaces generated, for example, in dental extractions, extraction of cysts and tumors, etc.
* Custom made product. This custom made product has an approximate delivery time of 10 days. If you want to buy this product, please contact us and we will inform you of the approximate delivery
You can do this by telephone: 915335229 or email: email@example.com