150x150cm radiological protection booth for telex equipment (Satelex, Gendex, Vatech, Sirona, Owandy, Morita, Myray, Fiad, Kodak 8100)
WITHOUT WORK, WITHOUT FIXING TO FLOORING / WALLS, WITHOUT PAINTING. CLEAN AND FAST. WITHOUT COMPARISON WITH OTHER MATERIALS AS TYPE PLADUR.
- Detachable plated cab with sliding door, 16mm white melamine, leaded glass, interior and exterior lining.
- Walls of 33 mm. All around the cab.
- Lead sheets of 1 mm or 2 mm glued on boards at 2.35 m and attached as a lapel. No screws.
- Sliding door with double sided coating and 12 mm leaded glass.
- It has no roof, to be able to take advantage of the own light of the room, as well as of floor, since in both cases it is not obligatory the plumbing.
- Facilities approved by the Technical Units of Radiological Protection (UTPR).
- External dimensions:.-HIGH: 2.35 * WIDTH: * LONG - depending on the make and model of Ortopantografo.
- 16 mm white melamine outer and inner coating, with a mounting system, which later allows its disassembly and transfer.
- White color.
- Assembly time 2 hours approximately.
- Guarantee INDEFINIDA
- Delivery time: 10 days.
- APPROVED by TECHNICAL UNITS OF RADIOLOGICAL PROTECTION
- Cabin supervised by titled operator in x-ray facilities for diagnostic purposes
All types of cabins available (all cab models available can choose 1mm or 2mm lead sheets):
- 150x150 for telex equipment of the brands Satelex, Gendex, Vatech, Sirona, Owandy, Morita, Myray, Fiad, Kodak 8100
- 215x150 for telex equipment (Satelex, Gendex, Vatech, Sirona, Owandy, Morita, Myray, Fiad, Kodak 8100)
- 180x180 for kodak 8000
- 240x180 for kodak 8000C
- 150x180 for kodak 9000/9300 / PLANMECA S / T)
- 235x180 for kodak 9000C / 9300C / PLANMECA C / T)
- Do not hesitate to consult us if you want a custom-made cabin.