EXO SAFE periosteal tips from Anthogyr
- Exo Safe is an automatic periostotome for atraumatic exodontics with interchangeable tips
- 6 types of shapes and angles available to suit all dental morphologies
- Treatments that are more comfortable, quicker and less harmful to the patient.
Characteristics of EXO SAFE from Anthogyr:
The Exo Safe periostotom consists of a set of six interchangeable periostome tips with different shapes and angles to adapt to all dental morphologies, both anterior and posterior areas. A great relief from the traditional manual systems with difficulty of access with long and abrupt treatments for the patient.
Exo Safe is intended for both general dentistry professionals and implantologists.
The greatest benefit of Exo Safe is the preservation of bone integrity. This avoids the professional much of the reconstructions and / or grafts and favors the placement of a post-extraction implant.
Exo Safe mobilises the tooth more easily as the periotome makes it easier to find the root support point for lifting and then extraction.
Its one-handed grip and ergonomics facilitate manipulation in the mouth and improve the professional's field of vision.
The regularity of the impacts and the control of their speed allow the periodontal space to be gradually extended and generates less trauma than a classic manual technique.
- In this way, Exo Safe favours the control of the professional's movements and contributes to a better acceptance of the treatment by the patient
- The tips of the EXO SAFE periosteum are available in 6 sizes and with an assorted kit with a sterilization box
- Manufacturer: Anthogyr