ANGELUS REFORPOST BOLTS
Parallel intra-radicular pins with conical apex in fiber.
Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.
- High fiber concentration: higher mechanical strength
- Filament of metal: allows radiographic identification
- Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin: low risk of root fracture
- Conical apical shape: little wear of the apical region of the duct
- Parallel shape and retentions: excellent retention
- Direct use (pre-fabricated): saving of clinical time and laboratory costs
- Longitudinal fibers: ease of removal
- Manufacturer: ANGELUS
- Manufacturer Ref.: 721