MTA fillapex: MTA based endodontic filing cement
Usage of MTA FIllapex: For obturation of root canals
- Biocompatible: recovery of the tissue without causing inflammatory reactions.
- High radiopacity: best x-ray viewing.
- Excellent fluidity: allows obturation of accessory roots.
- Setting expansion: perfect sealing.
- Release of calcium ions: aid in the rapid recovery of the formation of bone and cement.
- Paste X paste system: ease of use.
- Adequate working time: enables endodontists and general clinical work.
- Resin Base: easy removal.
Manufacturer Reference: 827
- 1 syringe (4g).
- 15 Automix tips.
- 1 mixing block.