PEDO STRIP CROWN FORM KIT
The PEDO STRIP CROWN FORM kit is a set of odontopediatric crown molds. This kit simplifies composite work for permanent restorations in anterior and bicuspid, and anterior in children, cut and filled with restorative materials, which automatically contour the restorative material to fit the natural dentition. Then it is easily removed, leaving the surface very smooth.
These crowns are suitable for chemical or light-curing composites, as well as matrices for crowns and bridges with temporary materials. Also, in case of serious caries or dental trauma, the Corona molds help to restore the superior ones with a very aesthetic result.
- Ideal for the use of chemical compounds or photopolymerizable.
- Automatically bypass restoration material to correspond to natural dentin.
- Easily removable
- They leave the surface smooth
- High resistance for easy handling
- The crown set is packed in easy and comfortable storage.
- Application in pediatric anterior crowns (maxilla superior)
- Application in restoration of central and lateral incisors (milk teeth)
- 1 PEDO STRIP CROWN FORM kit