Zeta 3 Wipes Pop Up - Ready to Use Disinfectant Wipes (100 pcs) - Zhermack
Price VAT included (21%): 8,52 €
Wipes Soaked with a Disinfectant and Cleaning Solution:
- Wipes with low alcohol content, less than 3%.
- They are large, thick and resistant.
- Disinfectant effective against Coronavirus.
- Content: 1 pack with 100 wipes.
Similar product recommended
One Step Surface Disinfectant Wipes:
Usually bought together
Zeta 3 Pop Up Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Zeta 3 Pop Up are optimal disinfectant wipes for the disinfection of all types of materials and surfaces, guaranteeing the safety of both dentist and patient. They are characterised by their 2-in-1 action, clean and disinfect in a single use and have a reduced alcohol content of less than 3%. In addition, these wipes are ready to use and effective against bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
Features of Zeta 3 Pop Up Disinfectant Wipes:
- Large, thick and resistant wipes.
- They have a low alcohol content, less than 3%.
- They are dermatologically tested.
- Compatible with all types of surfaces, including the most delicate.
- It is a very safe product as it is free of aldehydes and phenols.
- They act quickly, between 1 and 5 minutes.
- Designed to clean and disinfect non-invasive sanitary products and non-submersible.
- It has high protection: bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal and virucidal.
- Disinfectant effective against COVID-19.
- They are characterised by their 2-in-1 action, cleaning and disinfecting in a single use.
- Provides quick drying.
- Ideal for disinfecting, deodorising and quickly cleaning, between patients, the surfaces of medical devices (handles, contra-angles, dental units...).
- Contains quaternary ammonium salts.
- Content: 1 pack of 100 wipes.
Spectrum of Action of Zeta 3 Pop Up Wipes
- Bactericidal: EN 13727**, EN 14561**, EN 14561: MRSA in 5 minutes.
- Fungicide: EN 14562 (Aspergillus fumigatus) in 5 minutes.
- Levaduricide: EN 13624, EN 14562 (Candida albicans) in 5 minutes.
- Tuberculicidal: EN 14348, EN 14563 (Mycobacterium terrae) in 15 minutes.
- Virucidal: EN 14476**(HBV, HCV, Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Norovirus, RSV, H1N1, HSV1), EN 14476 (Polyomavirus) in 1 min and EN 14476 (Rotavirus) in 15 min.
- Bactericidal: EN 1276 in 30 seconds and EN 13697 in 5 minutes.
- Fungicide: EN 13697 (Aspergillus niger) in 5 minutes.
- Levaduricide: EN 1650**, EN 13697 (Candida albicans) in 5 minutes.
Tests carried out under clean conditions.
** Tested under dirty conditions.
Mode of use of Zeta 3 Wipes Pop Up
When using the sachets for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the dispenser and permanently remove the label.
- Step 2: Pass the first wipe through the hole in the dispenser with clean hands, then close the dispenser.
- Step 3: Use the wipe to clean the equipment.
- Step 4: Leave for 30 seconds to 15 minutes, depending on the antibacterial activity required.
- Step 5: Take care to close the dispenser tightly after each use to prevent the wipes from drying out.
It is recommended that the wipes are left to air dry and not rinsed.
Once opened, use within three months.
*Images courtesy of Zhermack.