ZHERMACK ZETA 1 ULTRA DISINFECTANT
Disinfectant and concentrated detergent without aldehydes with a complete field of action.
Zeta 1 Ultra is a aldehyde-free concentrated disinfectant and detergent with a complete field of action, set up and tested on the basis of new, validated European standards on disinfection. Zeta 1 Ultra is suitable for high-level detersion and disinfection of surgical and rotary dental instruments, including the most delicate (scalpels, pliers, tweezers, cutters, mirrors, probes, etc.)
Dilution at 1%: Measure 10 ml of ZETA 1 ULTRA, per liter of water at room temperature, using the practical canister tank (with a liter of ZETA 1 ULTRA, obtain 100 liters of disinfectant solution).
Dip the instruments into the tray:
- During 15 minutes with a complete bactericidal (EN13727), complete fungicidal (EN13624 and EN14562, Candida albicans) tuberculicida (EN14348, EN14563) complete mycobactericidal (EN14348) (EN14476, "clean" conditions);
- For 60 minutes with field of action: bactericidal (EN14561), complete fungicide (EN13624 and EN14562, including Aspergyllus niger), mycobactericidal (EN14563), complete virucidal (EN14476, "dirty" conditions).
Ultrasound: 1% dilution: the use of ultrasound at a temperature of 30 ° C allows the contact time to be reduced to 10 minutes.
100 g of ZETA 1 ULTRA contain:
- 18 g of 3-aminopropyl-dodecyl-1,3-propandiammine
- 15 g of allyl-benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
- Bottle 1 liter. Ref: ZHC810000.
- 5 liter drum. Ref: ZH10508.
- Bottle of 1 liter.
- 5 liter drum with meter.