ELITE HD + TRAY MATERIAL HEAVY BODY - ADDITION SILICONE
Elite HD+ Tray Material Heavy Body Features - Addition Silicone
- High viscosity addition silicone.
- Ideal consistency for the one-step technique with two viscosities.
- Excellent elastic recovery.
- Contains matt pigmentation for easy reading of details.
- It also offers the possibility of emptying the model immediately after disinfection.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- The addition silicone is thixotropic, i.e. it does not drip.
- Ideal relation between working time and polymerization time (Snap-set effect)
- It has a long working time and requires less time to remain in the oral cavity.
- Colour of the silicone: ORANGE
- Total working time (23° C / 73° F): 1’30”
- Permanence in the oral cavity: 2’30”
- Polymerisation time (23°C/73°F): 4’
- Elastic memory: >99.95%
- Linear dimensional variation after 24 hours:
- Hardness: 60
- Types: 22 normal (5 kg base + 5 kg catalyst) or 8 normal (1 kg base +1 kg catalyst)
- Manufacturer: ZHERMACK
- Manufacturer reference: C202032
- Contents: 2 x 50 ml + 6 green mixing tips