WOODPECKER H ORTHO WIRELESS LED LAMP
Woodpecker’s Ortho LED H is a wireless polymerisation lamp specially designed for dentistry, since it has a light intensity of 1,800mW/cm2 and offers a fast light curing in only 3 seconds.
This curing light has a light guide which makes it easier to access any part of the tooth. It has an optical fibre that provides a much higher light intensity and can radiate vertically and from any angle so it is especially suitable for posterior teeth and offers a constant light intensity, so the battery consumption doesn’t affect polymerisation.
Features of the LED.H Wireless Ortho Lamp:
- Wirelessly curing LED lamp
- Light curing in 3 seconds.
- 1.800mW/cm2 light intensity.
- Light guide that provides access to any part of the tooth.
- Fibre optic with improved light intensity.
- It radiates vertically, from any angle, so it is ideal for posterior teeth.
- Constant light intensity.
- Battery consumption doesn’t affect polymerisation.
- It has a very modern and contemporary design, with a high quality protective screen.
- Material: metal.
- Cooling system that prevents overheating.
- Digital display with viewer.
- For its cleaning, the optical fibre must be sterilised for 4 minutes at 134°C before each use. The other parts should be cleaned with water or a natural liquid steriliser.
- Net weight: 178g.
- Warranty of 1 year or 2 years (on equipment purchased from the second half of 2020) and 6 months on accessories (battery and charger) .
- Manufacturer: DTE
- Manufacturer reference: 229363
- 1 Base.
- 1 handpiece:
- 2 optical fibres.
- 1 screen protector.
- 1 radiometer.