Ultrasurgery equipment (1 pc.) - Woodpecker
Mfr. reference: APU005100
Price VAT included (21%): 4.467,71 €
Woodpecker Ultrasurgery dental surgery equipment:
- For bone surgery allowing osteotomy and osteoplasty techniques to be applied in almost any anatomical situation.
- It offers three main functions: bone, carcass and cleaning.
- Output power: 3 to 20W (in levels)
- Types available: UltraSurgery and UltraSurgery with light
Ultrasurgery with light
Features of the UltraSurgery
- UltraSurgery is a piezoelectric device for bone surgery that allows osteotomy and osteoplasty techniques to be applied in almost any anatomical situation.
- It offers three main functions: bone, channel and cleaning.
- Bone function is mainly used for dental surgery, such as tooth extraction, bone marrow transplantation, osteogenic distraction, osteoplasty, bone harvesting techniques and periodontal surgery, etc.
- The carcass function is mainly used in mechanized ultrasonic treatments such as periodontics, endodontics and preventive treatments.
- The handpiece, cable, tip holder, tips and tip keys can be autoclaved at a temperature of 135°C and pressure of 0.22 MPa.
- Thanks to its monitor and alarm functions during the work process the safety of equipment and surgery is ensured.
- Voltage: 200-240 V - 50/60 Hz 360 mA (maximum).
- 17,000 Hz working frequency. 24 kHz - 29.5 kHz.
- Output power: 3 W to 20 W
- Manufacturer: WOODPECKER
- Manufacturer reference: APU005000
- Content: 1 unit.
Product on offer at price of 3692.32 EUR