Ufi Gel Hard C : Hard Backing Material
Ufi Gel Hard C is a silicone-based permanent hard surfacing material in cartridges. It mixes automatically.
Ufi Gel Hard C is a polymethacrylate based material for hard and durable relining. It is MMA-free and contains very little monomethacrylates, so there is no mucosal irritation or allergies.
The relining with Ufi Gel Hard C is very precise and does not differ in hardness, processing and cleanliness from that of a laboratory-made one.
Features of Ufi Gel C:
- Backfill silicone of excellent quality.
- Complete overcoat in one session.
- Durable and fixed connection between relining and prosthetic material.
- Neutral flavour and odour.
- Very simple application from the cartridge saves time and material.
- Colourfast and aesthetically pleasing.
- For all PMMA prostheses.
- No heat development when setting in the oral cavity.
- Correct fit.
- Resistant against denture cleaners.
- Allows the addition of new layers.
- Content: Cartridge (80 gr) + dispenser + adhesive (10 ml) + accessories.
Indications for Ufi Gel Hard C:
- Permanent hard rebase.
- Direct and indirect rebasing.
- Total or partial rebasing.
- Outpatient rebasing.
- Prosthesis flank lengthening.
- Prosthesis repair and enlargement.
- Correction of new dentures.