DESENSITISING LACQUER BIFLUORID 10
Bifluorid 10 is a lacquer with fluoride for the treatment of hypersensitivity with an immediate desensitisation effect. Bifluorid 10 forms a protective layer against thermal and mechanical influences with a simple application and equally fast drying. VOCO’s Bifluorid 10 is especially advantageous for the dentist and the patient because its is simple, fast and hygienic. Bifluorid 10 is also transparent, does not produce any tooth discolouration and is rosin-free. Bifluorid 10 is indicated for the treatment of all types of hypersensitivity:
- the tooth necks and crown edges.
- the sensitivity after professional cleaning and scale removal.
- from surfaces after preparation and/or carving.
- in the case of worn occlusal surfaces and teeth with prosthetic retainers.
- after tooth enamel lesions (fractures, detachment.
- sealing cavity edges after the restoration application, especially if you have applied the etching technique.
- as dentine/filling protection under amalgam restorations.
- Manufacturer: VOCO.
- Manufacturer reference: VO61533.
- Content: 4g set. Bilfuorid 10, 10ml Solvent.