Voco Amaris is a material that is used in dentistry for restoration light-curing and high aesthetics. The dentist uses it to correct the colour of the teeth in the aesthetic restorations of the anterior and posterior teeth.
The spare parts of Amaris in syringe of 4gs. are available in a wide range of colours to suit the needs of each patient. Also available in (translucent) enamel shades and tones core (opaque).
- Easy to use in just two steps we will obtain optimal results.
- Non-sticky consistency.
- Optimum polishing.
- Chemistry of Colour stability
- The tone is created from the inside of the teeth.
- Natural Fluorescence.
- Manufacturer: VOCO.
- Manufacturer Reference: 1934
Indications for Amaris dental restorative material:
- Aesthetic restorations of class III, IV and V anterior teeth
- Class I, II and V posterior aesthetic restorations
- Reconstruction of earlier impaired by trauma
- Direct and indirect composite veneers, veneering of discoloured anterior
- Corrections of shape or colour for aesthetic reasons
- Repair of ceramics of high aesthetics, repairs of facets
- Direct and indirect composite inlays
- Splinting of anterior teeth
- Syringe Amaris 4g.
- Opaque, O2