Amaris Opaquer Composite
Amaris de Voco is a material used in dentistry for light-curing and highly aesthetic restorations. The dentist uses it to correct the colour of the teeth in the aesthetic restorations of the anterior and posterior teeth.
The spare parts of Amaris in syringe of 4g. are available in a wide range of colours to suit the needs of each patient. They are also available in enamel (translucent) and base shades (opaque).
Characteristics of Amaris Composite:
- Easy to use in just two steps to achieve optimum results.
- Optimum polishing.
- High colour stability.
- The tone is created from the inside of the teeth.
Uses of Amaris Composite:
- Class III, IV and V aesthetic anterior restorations
- Class I, II and V posterior aesthetic restorations
- Reconstruction of traumatically damaged anteriors
- Direct and indirect composite veneers, veneering of discoloured anteriors
- Corrections of shape or colour for aesthetic reasons
- Highly aestheticceramic repairs, faceted repairs
- Direct and indirect composite inlays.
- Ferulisation in anterior teeth.