VOCO DIRECTA ADMIRA FUSION RESTORATION MATERIAL
ORMOCER nano-hybrid restoration material
- Class I and V fillings.
- To use as a filling base in class I and II cavities
- Traumatically damaged anterior teeth reconstructions.
- Discoloured anterior teeth relining.
- Shape or colour corrections for cosmetic reasons
- Blocking, splinting of mobile teeth
- Repairing veneers, small defects in enamel and in provisional c&p materials
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Milk teeth restorations.
- Stump reconstructions.
- Composite inlays.
- The first worldwide restorative material that is based exclusively on ceramic
Pure Silicate Technology, meaning fillings and resin matrix are exclusively based on silicone oxide
doesn’t contain classic monomers
- Thanks to the most innovative ORMOCER® technology
It has by far the lowest polymerization contraction (1.25% vol) and has a particularly low contraction stress in comparison with all inert conventional restoration composites
and therefore is highly biocompatible and extremely stable in colour
- Completely universal for the highest demands in posterior and anterior tooth areas
? perfect adaptation of translucency and opacity for natural results
? optimally selected colour range, enables very flexible work in one-colour or multiple-colour systems
- Excellent handling, simple polishing to a high brilliance as well as high surface hardness guarantee top quality long-term results
- Compatible with all conventional adhesives
- Manufacturer: VOCO
- Manufacturer Reference: 2750
- 5 x 3g adhesive syringes. (A2, A3, GA3.25, Admira Fusion x-tra)
- 10 single-dose Futurabond U.