V-Posil Putty Fast: Silicone A printing
V-Posil is an impression material based on vinylpolysiloxane (VPS) with high hydrophilicity, which provides intraoral structures with good wetting behaviour for maximum precision.
Combines a variable extraoral handling time with a short setting time in the patient's mouth, which brings efficiency to the process. It has high tenacity for safe removal of the impression out of the mouth and its elastic recovery helps to maintain the accuracy of the impression.
Features of V-Posil Fast:
- High viscosity material.
- Highly hydrophilic Silicone A for greater precision.
- High dimensional accuracy.
- Long processing time and short pot life.
- High resistance to breakage.
- High elastic recovery.
- Safety during and after feeding.
- Handling time at 23°C: 1:30 min.
- Handling time intraoral at 35ºC: 1 min.
- Setting time in mouth at 35ºC: 2:30 min.
- Shore A hardness: 63.
- Strain under pressure: 2.5.
- Elastic recovery after deformation: 99.5.
- Content: 2 x 450 ml cartridges.
Instructions for use of V-Posil Light Fast: