Viscostat Clear Haemostatic Gel
ViscoStat Clear is a 25% aluminium chloride viscous haemostatic gel that is indicated for anterior restorations as it helps to eliminate light bleeding without leaving residues. The Dento-Infusor Tip is used by rubbing the gel into the tissue, which significantly improves the effect of the aluminium chloride. In addition, Ultrapak threads can be pressed directly into the gel
Characteristics of Viscostat Clear Gel:
- Stops minor bleeding and controls sulcular fluid.
- No clots form.
- Viscous gel but easy to spread.
- Easy to rinse.
- Does not interfere with adhesion.
- Leaves no residue or stains, and it rinses easily.
- Ideal for aesthetically relevant areas.
- The gel facilitates the entry of the thread into the groove.
- Kit contents:
- 4 x 1.2 ml (38.52 g) IndiSpense syringes.
- 20 Applicator Tips with Metal Cannula.