OraSeal Caulking: Rubber Dam Leak Sealant
OraSeal Caulking and OraSeal Putty (consistent body) are cellulose-based materials of two different viscosity grades. They effectively adhere to dry and moist gingival and mucosal tissues, rubber dams, teeth, metals, etc. This makes it the ideal material for situations where creating a dry environment or sealing retentive areas is a real challenge.
Features of OraSeal Caulking Sealant:
- Caulking and putty.
- Perfect for blocking unwanted spaces.
- Oraseal Caulking replenishment.
- To seal leaks from the rubber dam even when submerged.
- Easy to use and useful.
- It adheres perfectly to the dikes.
- Protects against gingival exposure to peroxide and hydrofluoric acid.
- Putty' s consistency is more rigid.
- Caulking is perfect for more complex seals.
- Contents: 4 syringes of OralSeal Caulking 1.2 ml (1.28 gr)