Irrigation and Suction Tips Capillary Tips
Capillary tips are ultra-fine cannulas used in combination with the Luer suction adapter to aspirate fluids out of the root canal. In addition, they mark the space for the posts that are placed in the root canal to work on caries lesions. It is enough to surround the tip with reconstruction composite.
Characteristics of Capillary Tips:
- Perfect for irrigating root canals, periodontal pockets or fistulas.
- Designed for use with 1.2 or 5 ml syringes.
- Empty the channels.
- Reduces the use of paper tips.
- Do not use for the application of endodontic sealants and irrigation materials.
- Available in 0.35mm and 0.48mm diameter.