M3-L Platinum Rotary Files 25 mm
M3-L Platinum files are designed to be used as a single instrument. A single M3-L Platinum file does the same job as several instruments to prepare the canal. Its shape allows for effective irrigation and obturation with different temperature techniques.
Features of M3-L Platinum Machined Files:
- Classified in ISO colours toidentify the size of the instrument.
- Made of M-Wire, which increases resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- Contents: 25mm.
- Speed: 500 rpm.
- With depth markings visible on X-rays.
- Its 11 mm shaft allows better accessibility to the molars.
- Silicone bumper.
- Maximum safety and efficiency.
- High and continuous turnover.
- The tip guides the instrument through the duct.
- X-ray visible calibration rings.
- Available in different numbers of 25 mm.
- Contents: blister pack with 6 x No. 13 vt files.
Recommendations for use of M-3 L Platinum rotary files:
- After using each rotary file, irrigate and rinse the canals.
- Remove the file and irrigate, recapitulate and irrigate 3-4 mm at a time.
- Frequently inspect and clean the files.
- Work with caution on ducts with very sharp bends.
- It is recommended to prepare the file 20 minutes beforehand without interruptions for greater safety.