M3-L Platinum 25 mm rotary files
The M3-L Platinum files are designed to be used as a single instrument. A single M3-L Platinum file does the same job as several instruments to prepare the canal. Its shape allows for effective irrigation and obturation with different temperature techniques.
Features of M3-L Platinum Machined Files:
- Classified in ISO colours
- M-Wire construction
- Length: 25 mm
- Speed: 500 rpm.
- With depth markings visible on X-rays.
- Its11 mm shaft allows for better accessibility to the molars.
- Silicone cap.
- Maximum safety and efficacy.
- High and continuous rotation.
- The tip guides the instrument through the duct.
- Calibration rings visible with X-rays.
- Available in different numbers of 25 mm.
- Content: blister pack with 3 files No. 20/ 07
Recommendations for use of Rotary Files M-3 L Platinum:
- After using each rotary file, irrigate and rinse the canals.
- Remove the file and irrigate, recapitulate and re-irrigate each time by 3-4 mm.
- Frequently inspect and clean the files.
- Work with caution on canals with very pronounced curvatures.
- It is recommended to prepare the file 20 minutes beforehand without interruptions for greater safety.