Implantology equipment with CA 20:1
The KI20 implantology unit is used for high-quality oral interventions in the field of implantology and microsurgery.
A wide range of integrated speed and torque settings allow professionals to use the machine with any brand of implant system.
Features Implantology Equipment :
- 9 customisable programmes
- Auto calibration (ensures accurate speed and torque for maximum safety)
- Quiet and vibration-free
- Pumping power (0-4)
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Revolutions: 20-40,000 rpm
- Torque: 5-70 Ncm
- Conversions: 1:1, 20:1, 32:1
- Reverse function
- It provides security.
- Sterilisable cable
- Speed control.
- Sense of rotation.
- Pump-motor synchronization.
- Program change.
- Available types: unit and contra-angle with light and unit with light and contra-angle without light.